Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, November 25, 2010:
Being thankful today....

Photobucket


I have so many people to be thankful for! My crazy family, my RL friends who put up with me, and most recently, my online friends who are there for me, share my love of naughty books, and see me through some challenging times this year. There's a lot going on with work and other stuff, lots of uncertainty, and I'm not good with the sharing my feelings thing, but online there's a level of freedom that allows me to do that. And it's been a wonderful community that I adore.

And I now know some really amazing, funny, crazy beautiful, strange and loving people who seem to get me, so big, big hugs and smooches to you all. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you get to spend today with your loved ones :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Stacy! I'm thankful for my fellow naughty booklovers too.


  2. Happy Thanksgiving :)


  3. Hey Stacy ~ Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


  4. I love this quote: it's very true. Happy Thanksgiving!


  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for so many things this year - and "meeting" you is one! *hugs*


  6. Happy Thanksgiving hon! Hope you and yours had a great day!

    xoxo


Post a Comment